- Competitive Salary
- Full Time
This role presents an opportunity to develop and win business through selling unique security IT solutions directly to our growing base of MOD FLC customers, or Private Sector Industry customers who conduct secure business with the UK Government, based around the Prolinx portfolio of capabilities that include:
- Highly Secure Cloud PaaS & Collaborative Working Environment Service Offerings
- Secure Network Operations Centre
- Secure 24/7 Service Desk
- Secure Connectivity and Mobility Services
You will be accountable for the long-term development and growth of customer accounts and will play a major role in shaping the development of Prolinx’s service offering into this important market sector.
- Department: Business Development & Customer Management, Sales
- Type: Full Time
- Salary: Competitive
You role will include:
- Acquiring new customers through marketing campaigns and networking
- Achieve and exceed a revenue target through selling IT solutions
- Establish strong relationships with your customers at all levels through regular close contact account management which will include face to face meetings, telephone and email communications
- Develop and maintain management/executive level relationships within the customer portfolio.
- Work with customers to understand their business goals, the issues they face, the solutions they require and the benefits that these will bring them.
- Develop a forecast and pipeline of new business opportunity within customer revenue accounts.
- Managing all aspects of the sales cycle
- Work with the required resource to enable you to design and deliver IT solutions to your customers and communicate these through compiling quotations, proposals, tenders and presentations
What skills and experience do you need?
- Must be able to hold an SC Security Clearance
- At least 5 years’ Experience of Managed Services based sales within the IT industry
- Strong New Business Development background
- Ability to create and articulate Service based solutions and outcomes
- Experience of managing profitable client accounts and relationships at all levels
- Proven understanding and sales capability in large complex engagements
- Excellent time management, organisational and administrative skills
- Strong team player
- Excellent professional decision making/problem solving and negotiation skills
- Strong questioning and listening skills – the ability to sell in a consultative manner where required
- Excellent communication and presentation skills at all levels with Customers, Partners and Internal
A bit about us
Prolinx offers a great opportunity to grow your career and can offer many prospects for the future. If you’re ambitious, highly self-motivated and ready for a challenge then this is the time to join an exciting and vibrant company and have the opportunity to work for a UK market leader in secure managed services.
We are always on the lookout for talented individuals to join our growing team. As a UK based SME, we are keen to expand our network and develop our services so we need people we can rely on, who work well in a small team and who are confident in what they do.
You will be a part of a great company, where your skills and experience will be tested and valued.
Prolinx Employee Benefits
Learning & Development opportunities
Up to 24 days holiday plus bank holidays
+ Long service holiday rewards
Flexible working options
Company Bonus schemes
Pension matched up to 10%
Cycle to Work scheme
Health & well-being scheme
Perkbox discount options
Charitable opportunities & events
Vetting support & sponsorship
Financial support for advanced vetting
Free healthy office snacks, fruit & drinks
Supportive working culture