- Competitive Salary
- Full Time
What you’ll be doing:
A typical breakdown of your role would be:
The security of information is critical to the ongoing success and reputation of the business. The role of Personnel Security & Information Risk Analyst will offer the successful candidate an exciting opportunity to work closely with the business across a broad range of activities (projects, new product developments, business processes, stakeholder advice and strategy) to ensure that the security vetting of our people and our information is used in a secure and appropriate manner.
An opportunity to work in a challenging and fast paced environment, working on a subject matter that can range from technical security elements to understanding accreditation processes and ensuring security guidelines are maintained and met.
This role will ensure that technological & organisational security practices are consistent with the HMG Gov 007 (Security), IPSA Framework (Industry Security Personnel Assurance) ISO27001, NIST 0800-53, MOD and other government standards. The role will involve you becoming familiar undertaking the security clearance of our personnel, undertaking risk assessments on our people and providing aftercare for 40% of your time. In the remainder of the 60%, you would assist undertake cyber risk assessments on our customer information processing needs and put forward risks that Prolinx need to pursue. You would assign requirements to these risks and help our security analysts achieve compliance to these requirements.
- Department: Security
- Type: Full Time
- Salary: Competitive
Main Duties of the Job:
The Junior Security Analyst will report directly to the Chief Information Security Officer and will work with local security and operational teams to ensure processes are being followed to meet internal customer and external requirements and certifications.
Below are key responsibilities:
- Ensure compliance to the IPSA Framework
- Undertake Security Vetting
- Undertake Risk Assessments on our people
- Provide security awareness to our staff
- Undertake Cyber Risk Assessments on Customer Concepts of Use for information processing
- Assist in local InfoSec reviews and feedback from external audits
- Help drive security and compliance awareness across the business
Pro-actively identify areas for security improvement and engage with end users to achieve these improvements
- Must be able to hold a DV Security Clearance
- Hold valid security clearance or undergo the process to achieve the desired level of security clearance which includes the highest level
- A good understanding of the IPSA Framework
- A self-starter, keen to learn and be proactive in driving forward security for the benefit of the business
- Good understanding of IT security
- Basic knowledge of Windows, Linux, Virtualisation, Networking and storage
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience of communicating and working within multi- disciplined teams
Any experience of security related technologies, processes, methods or architectures is desirable.
A bit about us
Prolinx offers a great opportunity to grow your career and can offer many prospects for the future. If you’re ambitious, highly self-motivated and ready for a challenge then this is the time to join an exciting and vibrant company and have the opportunity to work for a UK market leader in secure managed services.
We are always on the lookout for talented individuals to join our growing team. As a UK based SME, we are keen to expand our network and develop our services so we need people we can rely on, who work well in a small team and who are confident in what they do.
You will be a part of a great company, where your skills and experience will be tested and valued.
Prolinx Employee Benefits
Learning & Development opportunities
Up to 24 days holiday plus bank holidays
+ Long service holiday rewards
Flexible working options
Company Bonus schemes
Pension matched up to 10%
Cycle to Work scheme
Health & well-being scheme
Perkbox discount options
Charitable opportunities & events
Vetting support & sponsorship
Financial support for advanced vetting
Free healthy office snacks, fruit & drinks
Supportive working culture