- Competitive Salary
- Full Time
This is a hybrid role and you’ll split your time between our Shrivenham office (~ 60%) and home (~40%) – in both locations you’ll be connected with our teams of technical professionals.
One morning you might be planning server builds with engineers, and in the afternoon, you could be arranging training for customers on their new equipment.
This is not a particularly technical role. You won’t need to check IP addresses or patch panels, but you will be organising the people who do.
You’ll work with the Project Managers, report directly to the Head of Project Management and may occasionally travel to customer sites and other Prolinx locations.
- Department: Programme Management & Service Design, Project Management Office
- Type: Full Time
- Salary: Competitive
You role will include:
- Coordinating projects according to our PRINCE2-based PM Procedures
- Reporting project updates to PMs, customers, management and colleagues
- Organising resources to ensure that tasks are completed on time
- Updating documentation such as PIDs, project plans and work packages
- Working with the whole Prolinx team to provide a great service to our customers
What skills and experience do you need?
- Experience of delivering projects and/or tasks in a business/IT environment
- Strong interpersonal/customer service skills and telephone manner
- Proficient in the use of office applications such as email, Word and Excel
- Basic knowledge of IT concepts such as servers, applications and cloud computing
- Able to demonstrate resilience and a positive attitude towards challenges
- Project Management techniques and processes e.g. PRINCE2
- Service Management experience e.g. ITIL
- Understanding basic IT security concepts e.g. Security Clearance
- Standards e.g. ISO
What we need from you:
- Well Organised
- Friendly, helpful and approachable
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Capable of clear, concise communication
- Able to obtain and hold UK National Security Check (SC) clearance
- Prepared to travel occasionally to other customer and Prolinx sites
A bit about us
Prolinx offers a great opportunity to grow your career and can offer many prospects for the future. If you’re ambitious, highly self-motivated and ready for a challenge then this is the time to join an exciting and vibrant company and have the opportunity to work for a UK market leader in secure managed services.
We are always on the lookout for talented individuals to join our growing team. As a UK based SME, we are keen to expand our network and develop our services so we need people we can rely on, who work well in a small team and who are confident in what they do.
You will be a part of a great company, where your skills and experience will be tested and valued.
Prolinx Employee Benefits
Learning & Development opportunities
Up to 24 days holiday plus bank holidays
+ Long service holiday rewards
Flexible working options
Company Bonus schemes
Pension matched up to 10%
Cycle to Work scheme
Health & well-being scheme
Perkbox discount options
Charitable opportunities & events
Vetting support & sponsorship
Financial support for advanced vetting
Free healthy office snacks, fruit & drinks
Supportive working culture