Prolinx offers a range of services to improve IT service levels in universities, which make it easier for staff and students to access learning materials and get more from their teaching time. Our hardware and software services are fully managed and supported with our 24/7 service desk.
Our approach takes into account not just technology, but also processes, people and cultural change, so that we can ease the transition for your staff with the new processes and technologies.
- Data Centre Services, including secure hybrid cloud services
- Managed wireless networks, with secure remote management for reliable and robust connectivity.
- Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) as a Service
- Secure Hosted Managed Services
Prolinx are able to deploy secure Cloud services in the following models:
- Private Cloud. A Utility Computing infrastructure exclusively for the use of one organisation or community.
- Public Cloud. Utility Computing that is available to individuals, public and private sector organisations. Public Cloud is often non-geographically specific and can be accessed wherever there is an Internet connection.
- Hybrid Cloud. A combination of Public and Private Clouds, both remaining separate entities, but with Workload able to migrate between them.