Secure Early Entry Deployed Service (SEEDS) is a fully managed, lightweight deployable service with innovative modern network-enabled Communication and Information Systems (CIS) capability that offers significant advantages for deployed military personnel in Command and Control (C2) environments.
Available in a variety of scalable variants; from a briefcase sized unit utilising trailblazing technology to reduce Size, Weight and Power (SWaP), up to semi-permanent solutions capable of supporting a full brigade HQ.
The solution is scalable, agile, secure, transportable, small scale, semi-autonomous, mobile service delivery platform with local domain allowing access to the RLI Central services by means of any Bearer of Opportunity by providing link encryption and all relevant gateway security. It can be deployed quickly providing users with an autonomous, collaborative office environment with a low cable footprint and local WiFi.
- Reduces cost and complexity of managing technology and resources
- Lightweight solution which is small enough to transport in hand luggage
- Saves on transport resources
- Access to ALI/RLI central services by any Bearer of Opportunity
- Enhanced security through zero client solutions
- Secure Wireless offers a reduction in cable cost and footprint
- Can be adapted to be compliant with future MoD networks
- Can handle the highest levels of Government Security Classification Standards
- Enabling secure remote working and migration to Cloud services
- Increases operational efficiency through provision of Prolinx expertise
- Connection to Bearer of Opportunity, Internet, 3G/4G, BGAN, Mil Bearer
- Robust modular scalable options with Secure Wireless
- Low SWaP for initial entry capability
- VDI and zero client UAD options which are compatible with the Prolinx Secure RAS capability
- Secure and highly scalable hosting service and supported 24/7
- Delivered as a fully managed end-to-end service
- All levels of Government Security Classification Standards available
- ISO9001, ISO20000, ISO27001 certified organisation and ITIL service management framework
- Securely operated in the UK by personnel who hold required levels of security clearance