Customers that require a fully managed, UK Sovereign, secure private cloud to deploy and host their applications and workloads. Featuring additional collaboration tools and options.
AVAILABLE / ACCREDITED AT:
Highest security tiers, MOD Assurance levels and Commercially Assured for non-protectively marked data.
Prolinx Assured Cloud, MOD networks and other customer networks meeting the required security controls.
Prolinx PaaS is part of the Prolinx Assured Cloud and provides core PaaS functionality as well as a gateway into the Prolinx Ecosystem. When combined with other features and offerings from the Prolinx Service Catalogue, it is capable of much more than a standalone PaaS capability many traditional IT suppliers provide. Prolinx specialises in designing and deploying complete end-to-end secure collaborative data working environments, additional options include:
- Application migration
- Assurance and hosting
- Data storage
- Analytics and data management
- Protected remote access systems
- Collaboration applications and tools
- Edge compute and telecommunications
- Security consultancy services, and more
At its core the Prolinx Platform as a Service offering provides and Operating Systems Environment (OSE) on top of Infrastructure as a Service. This includes the configuration, hardening and ongoing support of the full OSE. Featuring, anti-virus, patching, monitoring, identity management and more. This means that customer resources and focus on the application layer and operational delivery of business critical projects whilst Prolinx maintains the underlying platform and Operating Systems.
Additional support and consultancy services are also available from the Prolinx engineering and security teams to on-board and integrate customer applications, this includes assisting or guiding the customer through the relevant assurance processes, along with protected remote access options to utilise customer environments and applications.
Prolinx adopts a flexible approach to design and provision of services, and so additional features or services from the Prolinx Service Catalogue can be added to the PaaS offering as customer needs develop or change.
- Drive down Total Cost of Ownership and burden of technical hardware refresh
- Provides customers with assurance of essential patches and updates to secure environments
- Predictable OPEX Cost certainty aids budgeting and planning
- Enables the alignment of internal resources to business needs
- Designed to deliver optimum performance to compliment customers’ strategic business goals
- Allows flexible expansion through scale up provisioning
- Built-in redundancy, strengthening business resilience capability
- Optimised security safeguarding by Network and Security Operations Centre specialists
- Service Desk monitoring enables pro-active demand management notifications for potential capacity threshold breaches
Prolinx PaaS is part of the Prolinx Assured Cloud. It can be combined with multiple services from the Prolinx Service Catalogue to create a complete end-to-end collaborative working environment. This includes application hosting, storage and data management, remote access, collaboration tools and edge compute.
Our high-performance Security and Information Event Management (SIEM) solution also provides real-time situational awareness, combined with robust Operating System security patching, latest AV and Malware protection, this ensures that the platform is secure and stable at all times. Optional Protective Monitoring featuring advanced SIEM and Vulnerability analysis by our Security Operations Centre is also available as an add-on to the service.
Virtual Machine builds will be hardened by Prolinx technical engineering staff prior to acceptance testing with the customer to ensure all products are consistent and supportable. Any requests for changes or customisation to the service, once operational, is available through the Prolinx change control process and managed as per ITIL best practices.